Today, the third book in the true-life trilogy about my father-in-law’s experiences in World War 2 launches on Amazon. That’s right: Walking Out of War is now available for sale in both e-book and print formats.
And in celebration, you can get the other two books in the trilogy at reduced prices.
- Book 2, Under the Nazi Heel, is just 99 cents
- Book 1, Army of Worn Soles, is free until Saturday, February 25.
And if you want all three books for free, come to the launch party on Facebook from 5 to 9 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, February 22. Prizes include:
- e-book copies of all three volumes in the trilogy
- signed paperback copies of each book
- a $25 Amazon gift card
- and the grand prize—a complete set of all three books in the Eastern Front trilogy, personalized and signed by the author (that’s me).
There’s no fee to get in, but there will be skill- and knowledge-testing questions, as well as a live chat and lots of fun.